- Name of project
- Reason for the project, your question and what you want to find out
- A prediction that you make of the results before conducting the experiment.
- A report of your research on the subject
- Maybe a list of the books you read and websites you used, Also you should list your interviews.
- Materials like list of supplies needed for the experiment
- Procedure like the steps or directions that you used to conduct the experiment
- Variables like the parts of the experiment that will stay the same and the what will be tested to get the results
- conclusion like telling what happened, did it work? were you right about the hypothesis? What did you learn?
- Explain how your experiment relates to the real world to give others better understanding
- pictures and more pictures
Now im going to give you a couple design examples to give you help..
|Dahlia's science fair. ( Wednesday, March 25, 2009 ) Uploaded by Elsa's life. Available at http://www.elsagrace.com/labels/school.html|
|Class Projects. ( 2003-2011 ) uploaded by Welcome to Ms. Bolar's Class. available online at http://www.schoolrack.com/kbolar/science/|