1. How is the moon like a dollar?
They both have 4 quarters!
2.Why didn't the quarter roll down the hill with the nickel?
Because it had more "cents"
3. Why is 6 afraid of 7?
Because 7 (8) 9
4.What did one math book say to the other?
Don't bother me I've got my own problems!
A merchant can place 8 large boxes or 10 small boxes into a carton for shipping.
In one shipment, he sent a total of 96 boxes. If there are more large boxes than small boxes, how many cartons did he ship?
(Tip) He uses both boxes more then once.
2. It takes ten men ten hours to build a certain wall. How long does it take five men to build the same wall?
3. If a rooster laid 13 eggs, and the farmer took 8 of them, and then another rooster laid 12 eggs and 4 of them were rotten, how many of the eggs were left?
4. I am an odd number; take away an alphabet and I become even. What number am I?
5. So you think you're good at math? Complete the sequence: 1=3, 2=3, 3=5, 4=4, 5=4, 6=3, 7=5, 8=5, 9=4, 10=3, 11=?, 12=?
The answers can be found at, http://mrstsclassroom.blogspot.ca/